Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


To all of my friends, followers and readers, I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year, and may 2015 be an even better year for all of you.  I also want to thank all of you for your support in helping my blog reach a wider audience world wide.  What started as just something casual that I enjoyed doing has now become important to me, as I wish to bring together saxophone players from all over the world and those who want to play the saxophone, by providing interesting and reliable information and assistance in choosing the right instrument, accessories, and learning about the history of great instruments and musicians.  For 2015, I will increase my output of articles and cover more of CD reviews, reviews or recommendations for saxophone accessories, and everything related to the saxophone.  Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment